GM-Volt.com has reached the next level.
For more than a year I have served as your intermediary. After building visibility and credibility to the point I could meet with actual GM executives in charge of building the Volt, I brought your questions, ideas, and enthusiasm to them. We let them know we are here and holding them accountable to building this car. It has always been my hope to connect you all to them as well. A couple of months ago I proposed to GM that they co-host the GM-Volt.com community in a town hall-type event, where we could all get together, meet in person, inspect the Volt show car, and get our questions answered directly from GM executives.

Well, they took me up on the offer!

Wednesday, March 19th, 4:30PM at the Jacob Javitz Convention Center in New York City, the first VOLT NATION Town Hall event will take place.

The venue will be the last conference of the NY Auto Show press days, before it opens to the public.

The first 250 people to register, exclusively on this site, will get guaranteed entry and a press pass. At the show we will have a private, exclusive get-together with the entire Chevy Volt executive team, on stage, gathered around the show car. Your questions will be taken and answered.

Don't miss this unprecedented opportunity to continue to get our message and input to GM how much this car means to us and the world.

Register by sending your name, address, email address and phone number to voltnation@gmail.com . Your data is secure and will be managed by me (with a little help from GM's PR firm).

Witness the power of social media!