GM Volt Forum banner

You Can Get A Bonkers Deal On A Chevy Bolt Right Now

3K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  HiHoStevo 
#1 ·
Just passing this along in case it helps someone:

The post states:
“This past Saturday I was able to lease a $43,735 MSRP Chevy Bolt Premier for a total of $5,618 out the door (36 month, 10k mile a year One Pay lease). I received about $4,500 in dealer discounts, $6,750 in lease cash, $3,000 that was a special Costco member incentive for the Bolt, and $1,500 in loyalty. I live in New Jersey so we pay zero sales tax on electric vehicles, and we receive a $5,000 dollar check post sale. Combined with the $640 dollars in rewards on my GM credit card, I will be paid a few dollars to drive this car for the next few years. Obviously this was a very particular scenario but I just wanted to point out the amazing saving opportunities people currently have on these...”

#6 ·
Did that with a car when the exchange rates were on par but not sure it'd make sense now when you need to multiply the amount you pay in CAD by 1.32. And that's assuming the deal can be had on non-USA residents.

#8 ·
Well, I am looking for any of the "Wizards" at obtaining GM's "Private Offers are still active and available I would like to beg for their services in obtaining a "private offer."

I also had one time out from a dealer that could not deliver... but now I have a dealer with a Chevy Bolt with my name on it inbound to the dealership..., just trying to save whatever coins I can.

Thank you for your kind assistance,

Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.