GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am based in Northwestern Illinois.

I am not in the mood to haggle with GM dealers in my ZIP and am looking for:

2013 or 2014 Premium WITH Navi and Charging accessories.

1. Preferably in Grey or Black
2. Please let me know if there are sellers here in the NW Suburbs of Chicago?
3. Please respond to this thread with your contact information and I will call you.
4. I have access to Finance and I am an individual buyer.
5. With the announcement of the '16 Volt at Detroit, I am sure there are a lot of motivated sellers and buyers like me out there!

Thanks

AL

·
Registered
6,672 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Are you willing to travel to buy a Volt? I was watching AutoTrader for awhile before I found mine. I was seriously considering a trip to SF to look at one, but I found my dream Volt in Seattle, and I just happened to be there at the time! If you want black, there are tons of them.

You can configure a search on the site with your max distance you are willing to travel, years you are looking for, etc. Prices are all over the map, so it really pays to look around the country. There just aren't that many Volts out there compared to other cars.

·
Registered
13,929 Posts
Just making sure you were aware of the ~$3500 state rebate on top of the $7500 fed tax credit that IL residents get when they buy new from an IL dealership. That was the kicker that got me into my 2013 Volt Premium. I'm not planning on selling it, but deals are out there. The dealership I used gave me an outstanding price with no haggling.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts