GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently, my 2015 Volt Premium was first sold and put into service in March 2015. It has all the options, safety packages 1&2, navigation, leather, and I think the Crystal Claret Tintcoat paint was an extra cost option as well as the polished alloy wheels. Can anyone venture a guess as to what this vehicle's sticker price was when new? Thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Being a Noob I can't post a link, but google "Monroney Labels", you can enter your Vin, and for $8.00 print out a copy of your window sticker,

I used it to print the factory sticker for my 2005 Tahoe, worked well, not an exact copy of how the sticker looked but had all the info, options, prices ect.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My fully optioned '13 minus premium paint option had a sticker price of $44605 including all charges except tax.
Wow! They did get cheaper (and better) with the Gen 2's, didn't they?

My fully optioned '17 was $40,645 . . . . $41,520 if you include the $875 destination charge. It has the optional $995 premium paint, DC 1 and 2, Adaptive Cruise for $595 and another $495 for MyLink Radio with Nav

Don

·
Registered
64 Posts
I did a config back in 2015 from Chevy's site when I was shopping and saved the info. Iridescent Pearl Tricoat + 5-spoke polished wheels + Nav and Premium Audio Package + Premium Trim Package + Safety 1 + Safety 2 = MSRP $40,320 (this includes $825 destination charge)

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
My fully optioned '13 minus premium paint option had a sticker price of $44605 including all charges except tax.
$49,575 for mine, only lacking the premium paint. The dollar was above par at the time, too. :eek:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Now just for the record, I did buy mine second hand for significantly less but the original owner kept all the service records and also included the original sticker with the packet she handed me with the keys. I'm sure like many, she didn't pay sticker but that's what mine shows for the total MSRP.

And yes, they did get "cheaper" or rather less expensive with the Gen 2.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Remember there was a $5000 price reduction from 2013 to 2014. 2014/2015 were the same $ (or very close). 2016 (gen 2) went down in MSRP about $1000, but gen 2 has some additional options.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
My account was wiped out by the recent forum changes, so I'm posting this again to get my post count back up. Sorry for the deja vu!

Apparently, my 2015 Volt Premium was first sold and put into service in March 2015. It has all the options, safety packages 1&2, navigation, leather, and I think the Crystal Claret Tintcoat paint was an extra cost option as well as the polished alloy wheels. Can anyone venture a guess as to what this vehicle's sticker price was when new? Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts