GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Does anyone have a link to a PDF version of the Volt's workshop/service manual? Please!

If not, what I'm trying to work out is how to remove the front centre overhead console panel? Where you have the interior lights etc.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Hi,

Does anyone have a link to a PDF version of the Volt's workshop/service manual? Please!

If not, what I'm trying to work out is how to remove the front centre overhead console panel? Where you have the interior lights etc.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks
Note sure what you want to do. If by the front center overhead console..you mean where the onstar buttons and garage buttons are it is called the Roof Console Assembly. (There are two sets of interior lights)

To remote the Roof Console Assembly
Grasp the overhead console assembly on both sides and pull downward disengaging the clips securing the console to the headliner.
Disconnect the electrical connections.
When replacing the roof console assembly, transfer all necessary components.

Total 6 clips: the corners clips are about 1/3 " from the corners with two in the middle also in a bit from the edge.

What do you want to accomplish after you get that off?

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
http://www.mediafire.com/download/g4vy9w5b0g202ck, courtesy of one of the other forum members (I don't recall who at the moment).
http://fast-store.com:33180/captiva/tis/EN/GMDE_TIS_START.html

Yeah, the original link where the service manual was grabbed from is now long gone!:(

Just glad someone was able to adobe web capture the entire content before the site was taken down!:cool:
Link is dead. Can someone PM me the new one?
My guess is the copywrite people found it and had it deleted...John Deere eliminates all complete online copies of their material that is NOT on their website...:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
22,283 Posts
Anyone know of a online link for the service manual (all the above ones are long gone)?
Whatever you do ScotMac, don't use google to search 2012 ampera service manual.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.