GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
20,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"It feels like you are driving on butter!" exclaimed the reporter. “We don't have to put gas in the car every month which is an amazing thing to just go an entire month without buying any gas for that car, Kumm’s wife Amanda said.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news/metro/david-amanda-kumm-invest-in-chevrolet-volt-electric-car-save-gas-money-20110421

Notice how many positive owner based stories are now coming up? The armchair naysayers will still twist the facts and get their hate on, but the more that owner's talk the more positive the Volt becomes. If you want your 15 minutes of fame, contact your local news outlet the next time gas spikes. :)

·
Registered
435 Posts
I've been invited by Sema-connect to their newest car charging station at BWI Airport on Friday. The Governor should be there so I expect lots of press. Let's see if I can spread some positive waves.

Volt 63

·
Registered
208 Posts
Wow I've been on this forum for years and read it daily. I can't believe I missed this post about us....until a year later haha. Every Volt owner should share their passion for the car....all the more important now than last year with the recent media slant against it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
"It feels like you are driving on butter!" exclaimed the reporter. “We don't have to put gas in the car every month which is an amazing thing to just go an entire month without buying any gas for that car, Kumm’s wife Amanda said.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news/metro/david-amanda-kumm-invest-in-chevrolet-volt-electric-car-save-gas-money-20110421

Notice how many positive owner based stories are now coming up? The armchair naysayers will still twist the facts and get their hate on, but the more that owner's talk the more positive the Volt becomes. If you want your 15 minutes of fame, contact your local news outlet the next time gas spikes. :)
Did you also see how many Volt ads are on the TV now?
UPSTATE NY Chevy Dealers are even running a Volt Lease Ad! I thinks I saw $349.00 per month.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts