GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

Can anyone post or point me to the wiring diagrams for the 2012 Radios, I'm specifically looking for the Bose Nav radio and a Non Bose Non Nav radio, I can provide the part numbers if needed,I was searching online and I found a service manual for the volt but the schemactics in there are vague and only show the speaker wires, it seems that it might suffice, but if somebody has them that would be great as a confirmation

Thanks for any help regarding this matter.

Meedo

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found this document:
http://www.autocats.ws/manual/chevrolet/tis0911/en/documents_2012/Volt/start_Volt.html

Open the browser search window and look for "Radio/Navigation System Schematics".
You sir are the man, I found exactly what I am looking for, this will make the project an extreme breeze and help facilitate future ones for sure !

--How to will be coming as soon as I gather all the parts, btw that manual had all the part numbers I need too so thanks again

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry to revive an old thread but I'm looking for the wiring diagrams as well and I can't seem to find them at that link. Does anyone have the wiring diagram?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts