GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don`t care much for the two stage windows I think it would be cooler if the volt didn`t have the lower part of the windows.

Also, the steering wheel looks like crap. I hope that you can swap it out.

I love the full glass top. It looks very nice!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
I don`t care much for the two stage windows I think it would be cooler if the volt didn`t have the lower part of the windows.
Also, the steering wheel looks like crap. I hope that you can swap it out.
I love the full glass top. It looks very nice!!
That's what makes the world go round. I don't care much for the glass top and like the steering wheel. (g)

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
new stuff, same as the old stuff

I believe all 3 will be gone in the production version. Hopefully, we'll find out soon enough.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I believe all 3 will be gone in the production version. Hopefully, we'll find out soon enough.
The Glass roof and steering wheel (guessing) is gone. What is the third one?

I hate the steering wheel as well. It look like one of rapper's necklet charm in the 90s. I hope GM don't put anything chrome on the car. Any chrome will make it look like a bunch of jewelry on the car.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Where do they say that the roof will be gone? I'm a fan of the electrochromic windows and roof. If you don't want the roof to be clear, you can make it opaque. (not just tinted, opaque)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Where do they say that the roof will be gone? I'm a fan of the electrochromic windows and roof. If you don't want the roof to be clear, you can make it opaque. (not just tinted, opaque)
Back in the main thread. They had problems with the polycarbonate scratching, so are going with steel for version one.

They won't use glass as its too heavy.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts