GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,672 Posts
I would think/hope the display would be "dumbed" down when the vehicle is in motion.

·
Premium Member
14,156 Posts
Infinity showed something similar only not as high and it wrapped around the front of the vehicle. It let you "look out" through the the doors to see what was happening outside the vehicle. Virtual reality sans the glasses.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
it doesn't have the must-have separate and permanent buttons such as for temperature control, fan speed, defogging, media player. It would be cumbersome to use. Screens can black out and it would be very irritating if you have to wait to wade through the menus to lower the insanely loud volume of a radio station for example.

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
Love the exterior styling. The steering wheel is both ridiculous and dangerous. Speaking of dangerous, that dash display is 10 times more dangerous at night.

Will this SUV see the light of day? Not as-is IMO.

·
Registered
13,643 Posts
Love the exterior styling. The steering wheel is both ridiculous and dangerous. Speaking of dangerous, that dash display is 10 times more dangerous at night.

Will this SUV see the light of day? Not as-is IMO.
To me it looks like someone took the i3 and stretched it. Why do electric car makers think their vehicles need to look fugly?

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
To me it looks like someone took the i3 and stretched it. Why do electric car makers think their vehicles need to look fugly?

I see more I3 in the Bolt than in this. Nice sleek lines..... The nose has a bit of quirkiness in the bottom half, but I could get used to it.

·
Registered
13,643 Posts
I see more I3 in the Bolt than in this. Nice sleek lines..... The nose has a bit of quirkiness in the bottom half, but I could get used to it.
Nose look like they stole the bottom half of a Lexus. I’m not buying one. Plus, it’s a Chinese company.

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
Nose look like they stole the bottom half of a Lexus.
A little bit, yeah. That's the Asian car design language these days it seems.

I'm not buying one.

I doubt I'll ever see one, but judging by all the superfluous features (like in this photo), I don't see it being in the not stupid expensive price range. So I won't buy one either.

Plus, it’s a Chinese company.
I have the impression that means something slightly different to you than some of the rest of us. I'm not much interested in Chinese cars either FWIW.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts