GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This article is great because it is a story anti-Volt and Volt-skeptical people will immediately read... and then they will learn just how cheap the Volt is to drive.

The story also shows just how good it is that this judge was very prudent in his actions. Imagine how bad the PR _would_ have been for the Volt community in general, if he hadn't. Yikes. Yikes. Once again, Yikes.
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/...heft-for-plugging-in-chevy-volt-electric-car/
Also it is satisfying to read because clearly an Anti-VOLT agenda got nicely squashed.

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,152 Posts
Judge Mark Stanley, Volt Hero of the Month

The county board was ready to pounce, but instead ended up looking clownish with egg on their face.

My biggest gripe is the "reporter" remains unnamed while the Judge's good name was splashed across the nation as a purported thief. Seems like the so-called reporter should be brought before the same tribunal to explain his/her lack of due diligence and of disguising unsubstantiated conjecture as reporting. And where was the newspaper's fact checking?

This Judge wisely anticipated the reaction of the small-minded Volt lynch mob and took the needed steps to inoculate himself while showing them to be the rubes they are. Judge Mark Stanley, I salute you. You are my "Volt Hero of the Month".

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
+1 that (above)!

I saw the article title, and inwardly froze... then read the article and had such a big grin... rubes indeed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts