GM Volt Forum banner

Why EREVs might still be a better option for some.

3741 Views 28 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Ladogaboy
I found this video pretty interesting. Personally, I think most of this experience is owed to poor trip planning by the owner, but it is an example of how someone with a busy schedule and long trips can be impacted by owning a BEV.

Ironically, he might have saved himself time by backtracking west and recharging at the Burbank Supercharger, but oh well. First world problems.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
301 Posts
We are hoping to do the same thing when it comes time to replace my wife's 2008 ICE RAV4 in 2018-2020: Volt + long range BEV until we replace my Volt in 2024 or so.
Same here. Hope to get a Bolt EV eventually to put alongside the Volt in place of my wife's Traverse. We'll probably keep the Traverse as a third car until EREV is available in an SUV that can tow a camper (GM are you listening?). And in all seriousness, I may just keep my '16 Volt around long enough to hand the keys (ok, the fob) to my son when he turns sixteen (he'll be TWO next week!)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.