GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently you got to the dealership at 7:45 AM on a Friday?

Big ups. That's the best lease deal of '15, especially at 15K mi / year.

·
Registered
65 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't see it until Friday night. I think I'll start trying to check on Thursday nights.
nooo!! c'mon vin, don't you have enough electric cars already? I just want one.

irvine chevy dropped their down payment to $3800 at $128/mo, but that's still not as good as Robvolt's deal. waiting for win chevy to put their final base car onto ads before using the Private Offer.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I checked their inventory after I saw your post. They only had and still have 1. That's odd. Maybe a typo??? A premium model and only pay $4865 plus taxes throughout the lease term??? Wow! That would put you at $3365 after state rebate. Did you call them??? I'm curious to know what they would say to that ad.

·
Registered
65 Posts
nooo!! c'mon vin, don't you have enough electric cars already?
Whoa, you sound like my wife!

No, I won't be looking for another Volt before the lease on my current one is up. I want to check earlier so I can get the word out to you all on any killer one-only deals before it's actually gone.

·
Registered
142 Posts
nooo!! c'mon vin, don't you have enough electric cars already? I just want one.

irvine chevy dropped their down payment to $3800 at $128/mo, but that's still not as good as Robvolt's deal. waiting for win chevy to put their final base car onto ads before using the Private Offer.
oh no thats awful they had it per vin himself the 99 a month 3900 down. the one that takes the cake is the one listed on community chevy $91 a month 2900 down!!! jackpot! but i wanna buy now not lease :( there aint chit.. what the fluckins

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I checked their inventory after I saw your post. They only had and still have 1. That's odd. Maybe a typo??? A premium model and only pay $4865 plus taxes throughout the lease term??? Wow! That would put you at $3365 after state rebate. Did you call them??? I'm curious to know what they would say to that ad.
I checked online inventory Sat butt crack of dawn and ad car was there. So I called when they opened, they said they sold it 8am Friday (later found out the ad actually ran Friday AND Saturday AND Sunday). Monday morning I checked the online inventory (probably same time as you) and it showed the ad car's gone. They confirmed the package and price on the phone, but what's the point when it's already sold... :mad:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the one that takes the cake is the one listed on community chevy $91 a month 2900 down!!! jackpot! but i wanna buy now not lease :(
FWIW, community chevy still has ONE car left from that ad (which ended July 31). However, the $2900 was INCLUSIVE of volt-to-volt rebate, which many of us don't qualify for. $91/mo, $5400 down is not my idea of a good lease =)

Felix Chevy (DTLA), offers $11K off MSRP of '14 volts. If you get desperate, they still have half a dozen base model '14s left: http://www.felixchevrolet.com/all-i...ear=2014&model=Volt&sortBy=internetPrice asc&

·
Registered
158 Posts
While I'm on the east coast and have my Volt, I did look at the felix link for grins. I noticed many of those 14's have the higher VIN and the 2015 battery. A good negotiator should be able to work some magic and get the bigger battery to boot.

·
Registered
15 Posts
While I'm on the east coast and have my Volt, I did look at the felix link for grins. I noticed many of those 14's have the higher VIN and the 2015 battery. A good negotiator should be able to work some magic and get the bigger battery to boot.
What was the manufacturing date cutoff for new vs. old battery on MY2014?

·
Registered
158 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Another great deal.. $159/mo Culver City Chevy.
They said they have 60 models they have to get rid of. ..dont know all details yet, but he said he will better any deal

·
Registered
29 Posts
They said they have 60 models they have to get rid of. ..dont know all details yet, but he said he will better any deal
about $5,000 drive off. not a good deal
http://www.bunninchevrolet.com/Special/new/2015-Chevrolet-Volt-all-Lease_for_$159/mo_for_36mo.-Culver_City-CA/18022400

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
about $5,000 drive off. not a good deal
http://www.bunninchevrolet.com/Special/new/2015-Chevrolet-Volt-all-Lease_for_$159/mo_for_36mo.-Culver_City-CA/18022400
you guys are doing great work on sleuthing the deals. *hi5*

I browsed thru the ads this morning as well. Saw nothing worthy. Ontario Chevy didn't put their last Volt on ad special (it wasn't base model anyway).

·
Registered
142 Posts
lol bunnin omg those guys are desperate annoying. fico score 790 ish 0 down was told almost close to 500 a month hahaha. I was rolling so hard i said for 500 bucks why drive a chevy?. that ISF sport looks quite pretty so yeah bunnin is the biggest bloomin onion joke, they dont have any deals and basically want you to pay their employees mortgage cell bill and the sticker price of the car. All conveniently factored into the monthly payment of the volt. Im being serious what car dealer is stuck with a bunch of cars? only a dealership that has unrealistic pricing models and over pushy sales reps.

·
Registered
142 Posts
you guys are doing great work on sleuthing the deals. *hi5*

I browsed thru the ads this morning as well. Saw nothing worthy. Ontario Chevy didn't put their last Volt on ad special (it wasn't base model anyway).

i was told they have 1 spark ev for 99 a month was told before it went on ad.. I passed.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Irvine has a loaded one (MSRP ~$39K) for $139/mo+tax (~$152 with tax), $4995 drive-off.

http://www.chevyirvine.com/weeklyad

That's equivalent to about $295/mo for 35 months, $0 drive-off. Not nearly as good a value as last week's Ontario deal, but it might be the best out there this week. Could at least serve as a data point to use when negotiating with another dealer, if you're in the hunt for a loaded one.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Irvine has a loaded one (MSRP ~$39K) for $139/mo+tax (~$152 with tax), $4995 drive-off.

this car is exactly $5K more than the ontario deal, which, to me, is no deal at all. however, it does have safety 1+2 + premium + bose, so it's loaded.

just browsed thru all the ads on LAT this morning and it's awash with garbage. i'm heading out to the beach, enjoy the weekend errbody.

·
Registered
142 Posts

That's equivalent to about $295/mo for 35 months, $0 drive-off. Not nearly as good a value as last week's Ontario deal, but it might be the best out there this week. Could at least serve as a data point to use when negotiating with another dealer, if you're in the hunt for a loaded one.
laughable and passable. I went to the irvine dealer last month. They have TONS of volts, with not many buyers just a lot of gimmicks. Heck even with their ad they was playing silly. Dont waste your time with that dealership unless you got the whole day to waste.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts