GM Volt Forum banner

Volt Owners, what age group do you fall into?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

First, I would like to say that this site is great, it is awesome to see all the great discussions abot the Volt, questions by newcommers, and the great experience of owning one for yourself. With that said, I find that there are few young people on this site, I am actualy 20 and own the Volt. Can you guys give me some feedback, let the voices be heard, both young and old! i think that the Volt really captures the youth, but unfortunatly only the older group can afford one, i am here to dispell that myth.

-Steven W.:cool:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Voted! I turned the big 40 in Dec 2010. It may be interesting to see the gender breakdown and education level of Volt owners?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
These polls are always going to be skewed by "the computer generation." In other words, a higher percentage of the older Volt owners aren't going to be on here.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Interesting Poll. However you have a number of issues in the poll.
If you are 30, 45 or 55 there are two each categories you can pick...
If you are 46-49 you dont get a category!
LOL!

Stilgar

·
Registered
882 Posts
I "OWN" a volt, as the question states clearly.....are those that "LEASE" a volt also voting on here ?

Steve in Boca Raton #313
3698 total miles with 123 MPG

·
Registered
392 Posts
Semantics. I think he just meant whoever is currently driving one, hehe. I'm leasing.

I "OWN" a volt, as the question states clearly.....are those that "LEASE" a volt also voting on here ?

Steve in Boca Raton #313
3698 total miles with 123 MPG

·
Registered
54 Posts
Why not a category of 70+(my age)...my 1300 series Volt has 3400+ miles...Seattle area mpg 200+...owner's manual on iPad and iPhone...design change thought - change center stack finish from ceramic to matt, same as turn signal stalks, air vent surrounds...change interior chrome trim to matt (too much glare from the current finishes)

·
Registered
4,384 Posts

My younger son is 30 and he long ago declared that his next car will be electric FWIW. Although now he seems to be wavering towards an AWD for ski related reasons, LOL.

#1756 SoCal

·
Registered
890 Posts
...design change thought - change center stack finish from ceramic to matt, same as turn signal stalks, air vent surrounds...change interior chrome trim to matt (too much glare from the current finishes)
I like your design change suggestions. Maybe GM will too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for pointing that out, i was just so excited to learn abou the other Volt customers out there, I defiantly am not a research firm, and i might of created this too early in the morning to think straight lol! I should put up another one in the future. Also, great comments about the computer generation, skewing this survey.

Interesting Poll. However you have a number of issues in the poll.
If you are 30, 45 or 55 there are two each categories you can pick...
If you are 46-49 you dont get a category!
LOL!

Stilgar

1 - 20 of 50 Posts