GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else get an email from Blink about their upcoming public stock offering? I took one look at their financial statements and... NFW. Also didn’t realize that pretty much all of their DCFC investment has been CHAdeMO only. With the Leaf sales down the last couple of years, and new cars like the Bolt using CCS, that has got to hurt. No wonder they need a major infusion of cash.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Yes, I immediately forwarded it to the SPAM folder. I don't believe it was from anyone related to Blink. If I remember correctly, one of the other EVSE companies bought out Blink a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I immediately forwarded it to the SPAM folder. I don't believe it was from anyone related to Blink. If I remember correctly, one of the other EVSE companies bought out Blink a couple of years ago.
It is a legit email. Addresses, urls, names, all ok.

Maybe they sold off their home EVSE business, but their charging business seems intact. I needed to use one of their charging locations a few times about a year ago. But not since then.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
It is a legit email. Addresses, urls, names, all ok.

Maybe they sold off their home EVSE business, but their charging business seems intact. I needed to use one of their charging locations a few times about a year ago. But not since then.
I'm not so sure. In mine, the 'reply to' email address was a long word of random numbers and letters @ conversation01.mailchimpapp.com. Is this a Blink or a professional business address??
The link to view in a browser was also odd looking.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not so sure. In mine, the 'reply to' email address was a long word of random numbers and letters @ conversation01.mailchimpapp.com. Is this a Blink or a professional business address??
The link to view in a browser was also odd looking.
Hmm - you are right. Mine is the same way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts