GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a used Volt since there are many coming off-lease. However, I live out in Alberta so finding a used Volt locally is extremely difficult. Since a out-of-province purchase is the most likely scenario, what are my options? Can a dealer ship something into the province or would I have to travel to BC/Ontario/Quebec to take a look at a vehicle?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I'm in the market for a used Volt since there are many coming off-lease. However, I live out in Alberta so finding a used Volt locally is extremely difficult. Since a out-of-province purchase is the most likely scenario, what are my options? Can a dealer ship something into the province or would I have to travel to BC/Ontario/Quebec to take a look at a vehicle?

Thanks!
Setup a search on Autotrader.com and ebay.com.
Check local classified listings.
Reach out to Lewey Marcucci @ http://www.ecolamautomotive.com, he deals in used Volts and is active on Volt Social media sites as well. I believe he is on this forum as @EcoLAMauto
http://gm-volt.com/forum/member.php?163770-EcoLAMauto

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Search autotrader listings to find one and contact the dealer that has it and if they will ship to you.
Alternatively, contact your local volt-certified dealer and inquire if they will ship the vehicle out and sell to you (if you don't have a volt certified dealer nearby I'd be cautious as any serious repairs will need to be done by a volt tech)

If all else fails, hire a private shipping company to get the car from wherever it is to you.

The downside to options A and C is you won't really be able to test drive or anything. B you might, but might not if the dealer will only agree to ship it in with a sales agreement in place.

·
Registered
5 Posts
A salesman at my dealer, Bourgeois Chevrolet in Rawdon QC, told me he sold Volts to BC customers a couple of times. You could give it a try

1 - 7 of 7 Posts