GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I've seen the Gen 2 Volt show up in "Tomorrowland" (a movie with a lot of potential that just didn't work) and also I've seen the Ampera show up as various police cars in the show "Broadchurch".

Has it shown up in other stuff?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Parked outside the theater, shown during commercial bumps in the recent "Muppets" TV series.

EDIT: Wow, HighlanderICT, that's pretty wild. I guess there's a website for just about everything!!

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Saw James Olsen drive a silver Chevy Volt to the National City Airpot in "Supergirl". Saw a black Volt in "Stalker".

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I got excited last year when I noted the Volt was daily driver of the main character in TNT's 'Proof'. Alas, the show was cancelled after a very brief run.

Of course, one of the most annoying appearances of the Volt was in the movie 'Enough Said'...when its driver got in the car and we heard the sound of ignition, thanks to some horrible post-production sound addition.

·
Registered
20 Posts
There were dozens of Amperas in the 2013 movie "The World's End".

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Angel from Hell tv series.
The Mentalist tv series.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
one of the most annoying appearances of the Volt was in the movie 'Enough Said'...when its driver got in the car and we heard the sound of ignition, thanks to some horrible post-production sound addition.
Lol... of course, because that is what cars are "supposed" to do right?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts