1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
title pretty much asks it all
looking to buy a 2019 super low miles premier white/diamond white
Im in CA..

Were most of the lease's in 2019 2 or 3 years?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im in CA..

I am in the market also. There are a few up on Swap Lease right now. The market is all over the place on these things.

·
Registered
13,669 Posts
Most people get 3 year leases to keep the payments low. Me? I like the 100% down, unlimited miles, zero dollar a month payment plan.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im in CA..

I just bought my 2018 last month for 20k with 27,000 mi half the price it sold for new. I was looking for the white diamond but they go fast and are running about 2k more so I settled on black. So far I'm liking it except for a few things, it's hard to get in and out of, I often bump or scrape the top of my head getting into it. I 6'-2 and wish it had just a little more headroom, also wish it had memory seats, my wife is a foot shorter and when I drive I have to reach in and slide the seat all the way back. I'm gravitating back to my GMC Yukon more and more. She loves the car and will be the primary driver. With gas around $1.78, an electric car is a wash anyway but now with new leadership, I expect gas prices to sour in the next couple of years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts