GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi...I need to replace my Fusion Energi Titanium this month.
Where is the BEST Lease Deal Offered on a New Loaded Volt Premier?
Appreciate everyones Help .....I am in California....PLEASE ADVISE...
thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks for the shout-out, Jubilee! You hit the nail on the head on how I'm hoping folks use the EV lease offer data on my blog, since many of the offers are one-only or may be far from home. I do provide links to the source of the data, i.e. dealer websites and manufacturer websites, so that folks can make sure the offers are still available and have the data at their fingertips when negotiating with a dealer.

BTW, for folks accessing the blog from a desktop/laptop/tablet, best to drop the "?m=1" from the address because the mobile format looks pretty funky on anything but a smartphone.

http://ev-vin.blogspot.com/

Lee - there are a couple of dealers I know of that published lease offers this month for a Premier - but they're both up north (Capitol Chevy and Boardwalk Chevy). Perhaps you can use their offer to get a better deal locally.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I didn't know the blog owner was on this forum.

But I have to say thanks for running this blog. It was a very useful resource for me when I was searching for a lease. It must be a lot of hard work consolidating this information. Much appreciated!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts