GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to track down the correct part number for the painted wheel for my 2014 Volt. When I talk to the dealer I get referred to a machined face wheel #22826571, which I thought was discontinued ~2012. The Volt advisor refers me to #22856621 / #9599008 which seems to be a polished wheel, even though they looked up the build records and confirmed I have the painted wheels, not polished. Anyone figure this out yet?:confused:

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
22826571 is the correct wheel. It is described as painted wheel w/machined face and it is the wheel that is on my 2014.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks El Dobro. Is your wheel all painted? Sounds like the machined face description is incorrect from what you are saying

·
Registered
6 Posts
22826571 is a painted wheel. I bought 4 for winter tires as my car came with polished. The painted wheels are clearly manufactured differently than the polished ones.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Thanks El Dobro. Is your wheel all painted? Sounds like the machined face description is incorrect from what you are saying
My wheels are painted. Machined just means that they are smoothed up under the paint.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts