GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that the two-tone (black/burgundy) is using ECO leather instead of the "leather-appointed" in the jet black interior. Is ECO leather a type of genuine leather or it's the faux leather?

Another question is, does the blue exterior comes with the two-tone interior configuration? From the inventory I've seen, the two-tone appears mostly with Red or Black exterior.

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
250 Posts
For some reason, they won't do Kinetic Blue with two tone in the 2017s. I went with siren red because the two tone was a must for me. Wish I could have gotten the blue, although the red is great too. It certainly seems to be real leather. If it isn't, it's 10x better than even MB Tex haha.

·
Registered
322 Posts
For some reason, they won't do Kinetic Blue with two tone in the 2017s. I went with siren red because the two tone was a must for me. Wish I could have gotten the blue, although the red is great too. It certainly seems to be real leather. If it isn't, it's 10x better than even MB Tex haha.
They will in Canada :D

·
Registered
743 Posts
According to the "intertubes" it is leather that is manufactured with more ecologically friendly processes than conventional leather.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Is it like the difference between real leather and bonded leather?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts