GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie here - I see references to a Volt Advisor in some threads. What is a Volt Advisor and how do you contact them? Are they available for used Volt purchasers or only new Volt owners? Thanks - Nels

·
Registered
433 Posts
Volt Advisors are dedicated Volt customer service employees. They're available to any Volt owner new or used. If you ever feel as if you need a second opinion on a repair/service related matter talk to a Volt Advisor.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Newbie here - I see references to a Volt Adviser in some threads. What is a Volt Adviser and how do you contact them? Are they available for used Volt purchasers or only new Volt owners? Thanks - Nels
A Volt Adviser is a Chevy Customer service rep who specializes in the Volt. At one time there were very knowledgeable and each owner had a dedicated adviser assigned to them from what I've heard and read. Today They are more of a specialized customer service rep.

·
Administrator
19,974 Posts
Think of them as a hotel concierge, they can help arrange dealer appointments and sometimes smooth out dealer issues. They are not a Volt technician or repair expert so don't expect them to diagnose a problem.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Some are MUCH less helpful than others. I've had a super helpful advisor but the other day I called and I don't think the guy could get dressed without help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts