GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think that it would be useful to have one thread for discussing the current incentives available on the Volt, what it takes to qualify and if/how they can be combined. Actually I think it would be great to have one every month, but this is the month I expect to buy, so I'll start one for June 2014.

I am buying so I'll list the ones I know about that apply to buying.

$1000 Cash allowance. Sometimes I see listed as “Factory Rebate” on dealer websites. Available to everyone as far as I know. As far as I know combines with any other offer except 0% APR

As far as I know, none of the following can be combined (stacked) with each other, so you can pick the best one you qualify for. They do combine with the $1000 Cash allowance.

$1000 Private Offer. Pop up on the chevrolet.com website. There is a thread here on how to get it to pop up.
$500 Conquest Cash. Must currently own or lease a 1999 or newer model year non-General Motors car or light duty truck.
$750 USAA Offer for USAA members.

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
If you know of any other offers/incentives from GM available on the Volt, please let us know here. Especially if there are hidden offers. I'm talking about things that come from GM and don't cost the dealer, so they can be used to lower the purchase price. I was intrigued by the post here that referred to $2240 in incentives. It was stated that USAA $750 could be combined, so that means the $1000 private offer was not part of that $2240, I think. I assume $1000 of that is the cash allowance. So are there another $1240 of GM incentives available or are those just incentives that that particular dealer was offering?

I've seen several mentions of $250 vouchers or coupons. It wasn't clear whether they were from GM or just local dealer provided incentives.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.