GM Volt Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
We helped Hewlett sell 4 Volts because of our postings on here. We were not able to buy from them though because they would not honor the national lease. If you are buying from them and not leasing, we feel you will be fine. We told them from the start we were leasing and they didn't tell us that wasn't going to happen until the car was invoiced and we were getting ready to head down there. Another forum member bought ours. Since that time, we have heard they were doing a better job of letting people know buy only option as they lost several other lease deals.

Paul (Cari's husband)
They are now participating in the lease program. They know I wish to lease,but I also understand that the lease deal maybe expired by the time my Volt gets here, so I will purchase. Maybe trying to take advantange of the $7500 0% loan and maybe Bank of America car loans for around 3.25%. But my Credit Union is doing loans at 3.95% and it wouldn't take much to do a loan with them.

It also looks like you will be in a new Volt in a week or so. When my Volt comes in, it sure would be nice to meet another owner before the trip back to Alabama.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
No doubt, battery was probably dead from test drives. I remember years ago trying to buy a new Saab Turbo. I offered a cash price, which the salesman took to the manager. He came back and said, "I have good news". Then laid down the offer sheet which had a $$$/month written on it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Wow, no Volt for now and I will never set foot in that dealer Power Chevrolet in Santa Clarita, Ca ever again. I thought I would be enjoying a Volt today but maybe soon.
So, how did this turn out? Did you reach an agreement, or did someone else snatch it up?

I walked over there after supper tonight, and the only Volt on the lot was the dealer demo, VIN 1077. The people there claimed to not know anything about this incident.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts