GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
I don't see any ads. What do they sell - diodes?

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Light Emitting Diodes!;)
replacement lighting modules and kits- you would see ads if you had searched on HID or LED lighting recently- I see them all the time, along with ads for ..., well, nevermind....

·
Registered
6,675 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
28 Posts
We are very pleased to be a part of this community! I look forward to becoming an active, helpful member of this forum and getting to know all of you better.

I appreciate all of your support for Diode Dynamics, and I am excited to show you the products we carry for the Volt.

Please feel free to contact us at anytime with any lighting related questions. Whether you are inquiring about our products or just want to learn more about lighting in general, we are here to help.

Click here to learn more about automotive lighting: http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/research.html

Be sure to follow us on social media for sales and product updates!
Instagram: @diodedynamics
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DiodeDynamics

Thanks!

Nick C.
Sales Manager
Diode Dynamics
(314) 205-3033
[email protected]

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
replacement lighting modules and kits- you would see ads if you had searched on HID or LED lighting recently- I see them all the time, along with ads for ..., well, nevermind....
I did buy many LEDs for my vehicles, and I have not seen any ads for Diode Dynamics. I also see that the ads posted at the GM-Volt pages are related to local sponsors, not the same you or other members would be seeing. So I never see the same ads you see. See?

·
Supporting Vendor
28 Posts
I did buy many LEDs for my vehicles, and I have not seen any ads for Diode Dynamics. I also see that the ads posted at the GM-Volt pages are related to local sponsors, not the same you or other members would be seeing. So I never see the same ads you see. See?
We are just now getting our forum accounts activated, so that may also explain why you haven't seen them yet

Nick C.

·
Supporting Vendor
28 Posts
In support of Diode Dynamics sponsoring this Forum... I have just ordered an HID conversion kit for my 2014 Volt. (4300K) I also ordered an LED panel of the rear hatch light.

I have been in contact with Paul at Diode Dynamics via email with some pre-sales questions and Paul has been very responsive and helpful with answering my questions so far.

I am looking forward to receiving the 9006 conversion kit and reporting on my results. I plan to post step by step instructions with photos and the results as well.
Thanks for your support!

We are looking forward to introducing a 9012 HID conversion kit that will work without modifications required on the Volt

Nick C.

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
Thanks for your support!

We are looking forward to introducing a 9012 HID conversion kit that will work without modifications required on the Volt

Nick C.
That might get me to finally go for it. I like how thorough your site is with HID information. It's very helpful in making more informed decisions and builds trust for your brand. I like a company that knows its products so well.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Thanks for your support!

Nick C.
Any estimate on when those might be coming out?

·
Supporting Vendor
28 Posts
Any estimate on when those might be coming out?
We will be receiving many new items in stock within the next two weeks. I believe the anticipated date is November 8th, but it could be as early as today.

For those of you wondering, the bulbs are manufactured by CNLighting, who is considered by many to be the highest quality aftermarket HID bulb providers.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call: (314) 205-3033

Nick C.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts