GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am looking to take over a lease for a Chevy Volt. My timing is flexible but I want to start seeing what's out there.

All model years will be considered. Specifically I'm interested in... 700+ miles/month allowance and no more than 24 months left on the lease. Additionally, if you have a 220v charger, I'm interested in that as well.

About me: Owner of a 2013 Volt in search of a second one. Excellent 750+ credit score and understand the fees associated with lease transfers.

Hope to hear from someone soon.

Thanks!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have 2013 Volt in Silver Ice Metallic with Jet Black Premium Trim Package ($1395), Safety 1 ($575), Bose Premium Audio($595), Cargo Net($60)

U.S. Bank 36month/36k miles lease till June 10th 2016 with $0 Disposition fee. Extra miles are $0.25/mile.

Lease Monthly payment is $198. 16 monthly payments left.

As of today, I have $28k miles with $20k miles in EV mode.

Car is in excellent condition and has always been garaged. I am in LA area.

At the inception of the lease I underestimated the miles, thus looking to get out of the lease and buy 2014 or 2015 Volt.
Should be a win/win situation for the right person.

Will send OP pm as well. OP will get a priority but others are welcome to inquire as well.

Thanks!

P.S. Both swapalease and leasetrader charge $$$ to post ads there and there are already high fees involved in lease transfer. So I don't find particularly helpful posts on this forum with links to those sites.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts