GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
I am going to give VW serious consideration also. But I will need to see what they really come out with. The initial info leaking out is pretty interesting thus far. If you look at the investment dollars they are way more serious and deep pocketed than GM.

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
Let's compare.

Looks pretty close shape-wise.

Tesla-style deposits? Or more like Jaguar I-Pace deposits? The I-Pace crowd didn't wait 2 years plus. I guess we'll see which one VW more closely emulates.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Shape is going to be similar as it's probably the way to get lowest drag coefficients. All SUV's look similar with a few exceptions

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Let's compare.

Looks pretty close shape-wise.

Tesla-style deposits? Or more like Jaguar I-Pace deposits? The I-Pace crowd didn't wait 2 years plus. I guess we'll see which one VW more closely emulates.
VW is going to start selling Bolts? Cool!

I-Paces are on lots or can be custom ordered. Lots of options. Americans wait 3-5 months. Europe gets 90% of the cars.

·
Registered
6,464 Posts
Porsche also accepted $2,500 deposits on the Taycan, though it is sold out in North America for the first year of production.

·
Registered
11,416 Posts
VW is going to start selling Bolts? Cool!

I-Paces are on lots or can be custom ordered. Lots of options. Americans wait 3-5 months. Europe gets 90% of the cars.
And I-Paces? i think I could grab a few body lines off that too.

I though about posting the Bolt next to it too. This one looks longer and lower than the Bolt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts