GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only showed up when I click "include inactive accounts" the past 3 weeks... How do you get it to update so I show up normally?

Thanks,

MrEnergyCzar

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Are you showing data? Can you access your car via the web or phone app? If not you may have a corrupted onstar interface and need to push the blue button andhave the reinitalize your onstar interfaces. It takes 10-15min for them to do that.

I;m still getting data, no gaps.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just checked and theres no interuption for my data either. Its a strange site....I never sign in because theres really no reason to. If you do sign in, maybe you can readjust your account somehow.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
I just checked and theres no interuption for my data either. Its a strange site....I never sign in because theres really no reason to. If you do sign in, maybe you can readjust your account somehow.
Cannot adjust much from login. MrEnergyCzar's problem is almost assuredly with onstar.

I login about one a seek to download my data as a CSV spreadsheet for more detailed tracking and performance monitoring.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you showing data? Can you access your car via the web or phone app? If not you may have a corrupted onstar interface and need to push the blue button andhave the reinitalize your onstar interfaces. It takes 10-15min for them to do that.

I;m still getting data, no gaps.
I'll hit the blue button if logging in on voltstats and updating doesn't work. It gets stuck in "please wait" mode when updating...

MrEnergyCzar

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Mine's been working fine. In fact it just updated on my long distance trip today.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I can't get it to update either, but I just joined that site this afternoon. I may have just missed the "twice daily" database update. All my other ONSTAR apps work fine.

Update: Checked again this morning and it finally updated for me. What a great site for detailed statistic on everyones VOLT!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
FWIW, this week I noticed I wasn't getting updates either. I had to re-authorize or some such... basically, giving the site permission to get data from OnStar.

It was the same steps I had to take when I initially signed up with Voltstats.net, with a verification email sent to my OnStar email address. The vs.net site prompted me, but if I recall rightly (I might not be), it didn't point out the problem until I tried logging in.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I've only showed up when I click "include inactive accounts" the past 3 weeks... How do you get it to update so I show up normally?
I'm not sure what's going on with your car - it looks like Volt Stats is trying to ask Onstar for a reading from your car but it never gets a response. Has your car been parked in a different area with worse cell phone reception lately? Can you get a response using the Remotelink app? Like tboult said, it might be time to talk to Onstar.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts