GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. According to the VoltStats website, it will be shutting down later this month.

There is a red banner message about this, as well as a Facebook posting, displayed at the site.

I for one will be sad to see it go, but I'm grateful that it existed at all!

Reactions: jbakerjonathan

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Yeah, it was pretty valuable as evidence that these cars really DID work as well as people said, in spite of noisy naysayers. There's just ... limited more to be learned and I'm sure archive.org's got the important bits already.

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
sad news- BUT still want my " stayed to the end award "

------

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I note it was also in April when the Volt Drivers Challenge app team sent out an e-mail (mine dated April 20, 2015) to notify us the support was being discontinued.

And then the following day we all (I suspect) received their Happy Trails award. To quote: "Thanks for letting the VoltDC app ride shotgun with you. We hope you’ve improved your driving habits along the way."

Hail and Farewell, VoltStats!

·
Registered
435 Posts
I have been on VoltStats for as long as I can remember. From what I see, my Volt, No. 0063 is the oldest on the site. I still treat my car as I did when it was new, although I can only get about 33 Miles on the Guess-o-meter. Chevrolet has upgraded the software so I get the enjoyable ICE racing in the winter and even harder on strong decels. Whatever, but that Volt continues to be my car of choice and I'm Soooo disappointed at GM for dumping it. I'm not interested in the ugly Bolt, or that Hummer monstrosity. So for now, I'll stay on Voltstats until the very end leave with some lovely parting gifts!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts