GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sent an email to Mike and he added a section on voltstats.net for CT6 PHEV. So mine is the only one!

See link in my sig. :cool:

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'll see if I can get my parents to sign up. I'm not sure they even activated their Onstar yet. They did their first major road trip and got 32 mpg when on gas on mostly freeway driving. Seems great for a 4500 pound car, and it's 3 mpg better than the highway rating.

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My daily commute, so far in cold rain, is indicating 60 to 70MPG. Of course instant gas mileage can be very misleading. We’ll see in a couple months.

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Plum Crazy stats for a couple days

Here are my CT6 stats on voltstats.net.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Number 1 in all categories!

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
475 Posts
Nice!

I just signed up for volt stats for my CT6 PHEV.

FYI, my best EV range so far has been 40 miles. Boom!!!

·
Registered
475 Posts

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
475 Posts
I think about 100 of those are still on dealer lots. LOL

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Looks like Voltstats was a little too late to the game:

https://insideevs.com/r-i-p-cadillac-ct6-plug-in-dead/

Cadillac ELR - R.I.P.
Cadillac CT6 PHEV - R.I.P.
Cadillac ?? - will they ever learn how to make a popular EV?

It's amazing to me how badly Cadillac does in the EV market, especially considering how well Chevrolet does. Why Cadillac doesn't just take the CT6 and make a 100% electric version is beyond me. They know how to do it, and that car would kick Tesla's butt.

Soon, though, it'll be too late, as Audi, BMW, and others will soon be out with fantastic EVs. The Jaguar I-Pace is already out, and while it's less efficient than Tesla's cars, it's a heck of a lot more fun to drive and feels much more luxurious.

·
Registered
475 Posts
GM, in general, tends to come out with a fantastic vehicle concept and then not capitalize on it.

Part of Caddy's problem was Johan De Nysschen. He never liked hybrids when he was at Audi and that is why Audi is behind in the EV game as well.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Too bad, I wouldn't mind driving a CT6 PHEV myself... But, they never sold it in my country. Audi is part of VW so their dislike of hybrids and EVs in general was not surprising.

Still, it's going to be interesting to watch the mileage figures you are getting in the long run :)

I think GM sold 209 CT6 Plug-ins through October this year, if I recall the sales figures correctly...

·
Registered
475 Posts
That sounds about right.

My best EV range so far is 40 miles.

On a recent 400 mile round trip I averaged 29.9 mpg at 78 mph.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have added my CT6 to the list. Probably not much data on it. Sitting broken at the local dealership.

Dave

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for adding us the voltstats! We picked up a 2018 CT6E this past March with 575 miles on it and it has been quite the ride. We have squeezed out 41+ miles on battery and usually see middle 30's mpg this past summer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts