GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Could anyone with a G2 and the Voltshelf installed post a picture with the folded seats and the voltshelf still attached?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Side-note - just got mine last week, and did the "original / easy store" install today, required drilling 2 holes in the back window trim, but makes it super easy to store the "shelf" in the bottom of the hatch. Highly recommend this product and working with Steve is a pleasure!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, thanks, yes, but no image of the voltshelf when the back seats are folded forward, I frequently carry my astronomy gear and wanted to evaluate if I will have to remove the voltshelf each time I will put it in the car.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm glad you like your VoltShelf, cuzed 2!!! Could you take a picture of it with the seats down and post it here? I don't have a gen 2 car, so it isn't as easy for me to capture that shot. I'm working on getting one, but not there yet. And the windstorm we had a couple of days ago put a hurting on my ability to do anything but throw wood on the fire.

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm glad you like your VoltShelf, cuzed 2!!! Could you take a picture of it with the seats down and post it here? I don't have a gen 2 car, so it isn't as easy for me to capture that shot. I'm working on getting one, but not there yet. And the windstorm we had a couple of days ago put a hurting on my ability to do anything but throw wood on the fire.

Thanks,

Steve
Steve,
I captured a nice photo to share. Tried to post, Argh! Looks like I have to first upload photos to a sharing site , then post via a URL ?
I will have to find some time, and see if my sharing subscription still works

·
Registered
119 Posts
Steve,
I captured a nice photo to share. Tried to post, Argh! Looks like I have to first upload photos to a sharing site , then post via a URL ?
I will have to find some time, and see if my sharing subscription still works
Can you just email it to me? I'll be happy to get it posted. [email protected]

Thanks,

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts