GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In response to the long waiting periods, large markups and limited dealer allocations in the state of Oregon, Abel Chevrolet in Rio Vista CA has decided to sell 2011 Volts to OR residents at $100 under MSRP!!! Shipping to Medford, OR is $475 and leases are averaging about $420/mo with $2500+shipping due at signing. These Volts have an MSRP of approx. $44-45K. If interested, please contact Chris Di Maggio at 925-603-3845.

Sincerely,

Chris Di Maggio
Internet Sales Manager
Abel Chevrolet Buick

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Sounds like a sweet deal to me.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Chris got a Red one? would you offer the same deal to AZ residents?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
4-5K on top of the 44-45K MSRP? How do they keep the lease payment down so low for a total of $48-50K price?

Let's see ... agree to 4 - 5K of add-on crapola, and get $100 off.

What a deal ;)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Oh yea, I forgot he was a troll. Maybe his dad will let him take out the station wagon on his own this weekend and he'll be in a good mood next week.

:rolleyes:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Please don't feed the trolls.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Surely at this point unless you are leasing you are better off waiting for a 2012.

2011 production ended today and 2012 will start to be delivered in 8-10 weeks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
*****CANCEL INTERSTATE VOLT SHIPPING*****

OK, so we just got word that the current Volts are to stay in the allocated area. No more shipping. The issue is that there are no service facilities for them except in allocated areas. Sorry for the tease, it was not intentional. If this changes, I will update with a post accordingly.

Chris Di Maggio
Internet Sales Manager
Abel Chevrolet Buick
925-603-3845

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let's see ... agree to 4 - 5K of add-on crapola, and get $100 off.

What a deal ;)
@EricLG there is no "add on" anything with our Volts. They are sold at straight MSRP, actually $100 under. Please post accurately, we try very hard to stay on the good side of the Volt Forum and although there are dealers that tack on required "add ons" we are not one of them.

Chris Di Maggio
Internet Sales Manager
Abel Chevrolet Buick
925-603-3845

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chris got a Red one? would you offer the same deal to AZ residents?
@solar_dave, As of now, we do not have a red Volt, just black and white diamond. As far as the deal, our higher ups have just suspended interstate shipping of Volts. I will update when I know more. Sorry.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
our higher ups have just suspended interstate shipping of Volts.
Higher ups in the dealership? Or higher ups in GM? There are lots of certified service centers outside the initial roll-out areas, so I'm not so sure of that argument (especially given that there apparently are Volts in 48 of 50 states now).

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
It's bogus. They can sell the Volt wherever they want. It's common for dealers to make up some new personal rule and them blame it on something else.

My local dealer sold one to my friend in the middle of nowhere in Louisiana. So there.

Higher ups in the dealership? Or higher ups in GM? There are lots of certified service centers outside the initial roll-out areas, so I'm not so sure of that argument (especially given that there apparently are Volts in 48 of 50 states now).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts