GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!! Abel Chevrolet Buick in Rio Vista, CA has 4 Chevy Volts that we are selling for $1000 UNDER INVOICE!!! These are pre HOV Volts and do not have MyLink. The inventory can be seen at www.driveabel.com so go ahead and check them out. Anyone who is interested can call Chris Di Maggio at 925-603-3845 for more information and current availability. The Cyber grey 2011 is a DEMO and pricing for that one has yet to be determined but if you are interested, we will be selling it as well. Happy Holidays!!! :)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I ordered mine from the factory and paid well under $1000 less than invoice, and got them to waive the delivery charge. Talk to Bob Polous at East Hills Chevy in NY.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Sense California is the battle ground State for the EV market, GM is making sure it is not supply limited.

Where else will you find a dealer with 4 Volts on the lot long enough, for there be a need to discount them?

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Sense California is the battle ground State for the EV market, GM is making sure it is not supply limited.

Where else will you find a dealer with 4 Volts on the lot long enough, for there be a need to discount them?
I thought the biggest issue in CA was the HOV status that the later 2012s will comply with. Thus making current models less desirable.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Ohio...they are everywhere here and aren't selling that well unfortunately. :(

I got mine for $2000 under Invoice...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts