GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
VoltDC is a piece of crap app. I have at least 5 achievements that have not been credited. The only usable part is the realtime update of the lifetime mpg.

·
Registered
123 Posts
VoltDC is a piece of crap app. I have at least 5 achievements that have not been credited. The only usable part is the realtime update of the lifetime mpg.

agree, myvolt.com is not much better!

The car is awesome to drive though!

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
After seeing the POS now called MyVolt (still missing most of my data) and now this, I just don't understands GM lack of care given to their on-line customer apps is appalling.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
After seeing the POS now called MyVolt (still missing most of my data) and now this, I just don't understands GM lack of care given to their on-line customer apps is appalling.
Most of my data had also been missing from myVolt but since the latest update/rewrite just a few days ago most of the missing data now appears. For example, lifetime total miles and EV miles now matches the trip odometer I have not reset since purchase.

You too might be pleasantly surprised.

KNS

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
Most of my data had also been missing from myVolt but since the latest update/rewrite just a few days ago most of the missing data now appears. For example, lifetime total miles and EV miles now matches the trip odometer I have not reset since purchase.

You too might be pleasantly surprised.

KNS
I'll check it when I get home from work and to be clear I was complaining about MyVolt being a POS, not the VoltDC app I have on my phone. But it to has been wonky since day one, either missing data or reporting data that never happened like the week I was away on a cruise and the car parked in my garage at home, it recorded several days of miles.

·
Registered
977 Posts
I'll check it when I get home from work and to be clear I was complaining about MyVolt being a POS, not the VoltDC app I have on my phone. But it to has been wonky since day one, either missing data or reporting data that never happened like the week I was away on a cruise and the car parked in my garage at home, it recorded several days of miles.
Oh, it's still crap, though at least they updated the news from June 2012 to September 2012.. I still haven't gotten lifetime miles and mpg back yet, not holding my breath.. And there's still been intermittent failures to update or remote lock/start via both myvolt and the smartphone apps..

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
I haven't seen any issue. It has recorded mileage for me for every day since Feb 16-17. Mine updates at around 3am. Not sure which timezone that is though.

I agree the only useful thing is the lifetime MPG and also the amount of gallons of gasoline saved. I'm up to 1244 gallons.

I have accumulated all the achievements except for:

• Fuel Miser Hundo
  • Super Duper Saver
  • Road Trip
I would have had road trip if they had the DC app last summer when I did 261 miles in one day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts