GM Volt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2016 shows an update early this morning and it appears that all gen II Volts are updating. Yahoo :cool:

·
Registered
6,677 Posts
Yes, but Oct and Dec are incomplete and Nov is missing completely under the MONTHLY tab. Guess that's to be expected. Just glad it's back collecting and reporting data.

In fact since the outage on Oct 19 till yesterday my stats jumped from 97% all electric to 97.4%.

·
Registered
6,677 Posts
Not mine though! Waaah! :( :(

I broke my old records but it isn't showing. My VoltStats data is still frozen at 10-19-2017!
You may have to do an "re-authorization" between VoltStats and OnStar.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Looks like Onstar is broke again. Yesterday the MyChevy mobile app reported Lifetime EV miles for the first time since mid October. Today, the app is broken again, no Lifetime EV miles and Voltstats only updated once in the last 24 hours.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
The problem remains with VoltStats even after the connection to OnStar is fixed. It lost a lot of outstanding data between 10/19/2017 and 12/13/2017. All my fantastic records aren't included at those time. My mileage between tank load froze at 10/19 and restarted from zero even though I haven't consumed any gasoline until my FMM kicked in after 6,000 more miles and that would have put me at number 3 spot in the hall of fame. I boosted my MPG cs during the FMM, and had also traveled 450 EV miles in a single day, and it isn't posted. Data was lost.

The mileage data is available from OnStar though. I can pull them myself from the Secure.MyVolt website. VoltStats has just to pull them out from the day the connection is lost to to date, but that is time consuming.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
My total EV miles is now live on my mobile app. Still don't see the amount of petrol in the Volt, which was available in an earlier version. I guess I should be happy with the fix.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts