GM Volt Forum banner

Volt rendering

17K views 38 replies 16 participants last post by  frankyB 
#1 · (Edited)
This is the first rendering I have seen that seem to be close to reality and if the the Volt is close to that, well it's not a bubble shape and not a Prius. It is not bad looking either, not the original look but close enough.

Check it here:

Chase Hallett Blog <--- link to story

The wheels will most probably be smaller, the front is almost like the pics GM leaked a while ago.

It's only rendering but I think it is not a bad one...

PS.: Sorry if this is a repost

See less See more
#36 ·
Capn, I like it! I too think the windows could be extended up a little. I can see the roof corners barely, they seem to be a little higher. Also, it appears the windshield is becoming smaller the closer it becomes. I think it should be opposite. I would give the windshield a little longer height near the passenger A pillar, so the windshield/roofline should be rotated just a smidgen clockwise. So keep the height and position of the drivers side, but bring the passenger side windshield edge up a little bit more, and adjust the side windows to match the line.

#37 ·
its taken me a little longer, I am also having trouble making the surface look shiny. If you have an easy way to do that let me know, as always give me some feedback.

#38 ·
So I think I have gone as far as I want to, so without further adoue; The Volt!

#39 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.