GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the latest in a series of the Volt Quick Tips videos.

This edition of Volt Quick Tips demonstrates the use of the Lane Departure Warning system of the Chevy Volt.

Some of my other videos in which you may be interested:

If you enjoy Volt Quick Tips and don't want to miss any future tips, please subscribe to this YouTube channel using one of the two following methods:

a) Subscribe directly by clicking on this link
or
b) By clicking on the "Subscribe" button on the video page on YouTube

·
Super Moderator
6,272 Posts
This edition of Volt Quick Tips demonstrates the use of the Lane Departure Warning system of the Chevy Volt.
Very well done. Love seeing the 2012-2014 features I don't have on my 2011 so when I talk to folks I can understand/explain better what new features are available and how they work.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very well done. Love seeing the 2012-2014 features I don't have on my 2011 so when I talk to folks I can understand/explain better what new features are available and how they work.
Thanks, Scott.

I shot another video yesterday that demonstrates the Forward Collision Alert. (FCA) system. As one can imagine, it was difficult to do since I had to almost rear-end a car to show what happens! :(

The video is currently in post-production and should be ready sometime soon.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank You
Can't wait to see the FCA video, guess that means I'm an instant gratification junkie
After many tries, I finally was able to capture the FCA in action. I was behind an SUV to capture that footage. Right after that, I came up on a Lamborghini. It would have been cool to demonstrate the FCA against that car! I have the Lamborghini on video, but didn't want to take a chance and accidentally rear-end it. :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts