GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the latest in a series of the Volt Quick Tips videos.

This edition of demonstrates how to use the supplied air compressor to inflate your tires. I also show the hidden hose adapters for inflating sports balls, inflatable toys, and air mattresses.

Some of my other videos in which you may be interested:

If you enjoy Volt Quick Tips and don't want to miss any future tips, please subscribe to this YouTube channel using one of the two following methods:

a) Subscribe directly by clicking on this link
or
b) By clicking on the "Subscribe" button on the video page on YouTube

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just discovered the hidden hose adapters and how to release some air without removing the hose!
Thanks for this video PowerTrip

·
Administrator
20,022 Posts
A thorough job! Looks like they made an improvement over my 2011 model. I used a silver sharpie to write "Press" on my selector switch. I see yours has it lettered already.

I didn't realize there were adaptors in the bottom, so I learned something new!

I put the valve stem cap in the Volt's wheel rim. There is a nice trough there that will hold it and keep it from getting blown away or otherwise lost. Air compressors have trouble measuring pressure while applying pressure, which is why it "loses" a pound psi after shutting off. I simply overfill and release some air.

My only feedback would be to consider speeding up the explanations for a faster paced presentation. It was a about twice as long as it needed to be (at least it seemed so to me). But again, a nice though job. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback Steverino. Yeah, I didn't realize how slow I spoke and how slow I go through everything until I started editing this video. :( I promise to try my best to make future videos more expeditious.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts