GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm looking to lease a Volt LT in connecticut. Since Volt qualifies for an additional $3,000 CT Cheapr rebate I was hoping to find a deal for $200/month with 0 down, but unfortunately haven't been able to find one yet.
Just wanted to see if there's anyone who has leased Volt recently in CT??

Any dealers in south CT reading this?

·
Registered
236 Posts
I got mine last May, so this may or may not be good knowledge today. Volt Premier MSRP about $39,500. $1500 out of pocket (all fees, etc.), $261/mo. for 36 months with 12K miles per year.

·
Registered
13,683 Posts
Do you get the full $3K CT rebate or does the leasing company get it?

Be careful looking at this as how much payment can you affford as opposed to how much car can you really afford, as it can cause you to think you can afford a few new cars, a sea doo, a bass boat, dining room set, appliances, then all of the sudden find yourself deeply in debt trying to keep up with the joneses.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey guys, I'm looking to lease a Volt LT in connecticut. Since Volt qualifies for an additional $3,000 CT Cheapr rebate I was hoping to find a deal for $200/month with 0 down, but unfortunately haven't been able to find one yet.
Just wanted to see if there's anyone who has leased Volt recently in CT??

Any dealers in south CT reading this?
Yes, I am about to sign a lease on one in CT and got close to that pricing (instead of $0 down, my upfront is the first month payment only). But <$200/mo including tax with no other $$ down besides first month's payment on base LT. I also was offered $275/mo and $0 down (i.e., no drive-off for $0) on a Premier.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Do you get the full $3K CT rebate or does the leasing company get it?

Be careful looking at this as how much payment can you affford as opposed to how much car can you really afford, as it can cause you to think you can afford a few new cars, a sea doo, a bass boat, dining room set, appliances, then all of the sudden find yourself deeply in debt trying to keep up with the joneses.
The full $3K came off the capitalized cost; only stipulation is that you have to keep the car registered in CT for 18 months.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just an update. I ended up at $193/mo with tax in CT including the CHEAPR rebate (directly to the dealership). $0 out of pocket, no drive off costs for LT with leather and rubber mats.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just an update. I ended up at $193/mo with tax in CT including the CHEAPR rebate (directly to the dealership). $0 out of pocket, no drive off costs for LT with leather and rubber mats.
How many miles per year and what's the residual amount?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you mind sharing the name of the dealership? Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts