GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

So, I was wondering if any of you have any ideas as to where one should be following the unveiling of the Volt. Asides from the obvious lmgtfy.com answer, are there any people on tweeter who one should follow? Or any people who will be reporting on any specific sites? Is anyone from this forum going to the event and who will actively be on the site?

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Jeff Cobb will be there. Maybe some of the forum members who live in Michigan can go and see it, too (if the weather permits it). I know some of the auto magazines will have their reporters there, too. And finally, the main news broadcasters, both cable and free such as CBS and NBC, will have reporters.

Just watch the news Monday morning!

·
Premium Member
14,156 Posts
Jeff is releasing the information on the discussion page of this site on 12 January at 12:01 AM Eastern Standard Time. That's when the embargo ends. There will no doubt be more sites releasing the information but Jeff is unusually detailed and focused on the Volt, so I'd start there.

FWIW I think Jeff has already seen the car and attended the presentations. Most likely the article is finished or mostly finished.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I'll be there next Saturday as long as the weather holds. I'm going to take lots of video.
Yes hope the weather warms up a bit for Saturday, wonder how many from this forum will be attending?

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Sure wish I could be there. I had fun at the Volt preview event... But it was frustrating not knowing the specs. I am really looking forward to hearing about the new specs. I think it's going to make a lot of people happy.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I find the fact that this thread exists absolutely hilarious.

I would recommend reading literally any automotive blog on the internet. Information will be released online the second it's given to any member of the press.

I typically read:
Jalopnik
Autoblog
The Truth About Cars

There are many others to choose from as well.

·
602 Posts
I'll be there tomorrow too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts