GM Volt Forum banner

Volt deals and Inventory

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  winchipper 
#1 ·
We have about 40 that be delivered between now and Friday, plus a lot more for the Holiday Weekend.
The following all with 2200 down which includes a Sec Deposit that is refundable, your first payment, and your first year reg fees and any other possible fee such as out of state trip permits, doc fees etc. all payments are OTD
Base units 24 month 230 36 month 265 (39995 msrp)
NAV plus safety and bose with leather (44,120 msrp)
24 month 279 and 36 month 299
Those are just some great lease deals. a 44k car for 279 a month !!!
those are all 10k leases and 12 k raises it up about $20 for 24 month and about $30 for 36 months
The bottom line is we are a volume dealer with experts saving you big dollars.
If you are looking for a purchase you can save like this on a 44,120 Volt your savings is 3700 plus the 500.00 Chevy rebate and if you like .9 percent for 72 months so yes you save 4200 and could get 1500 from state and talk to your accountant but up to 7500 in tax savings. Still best part you can save a ton in gas and drive a great car
rick 818 231 1286

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
There is one: http://gm-volt.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?24-Buying-Leasing

Rick - don't post in the Ownership forum. Post in the Buying Leasing forum. That is what it is there for.

How are sales deals related to Volt Ownership?

I am very close to just stopping my visiting here. Because of this dealership. I've enjoyed participating but this has gone way too far.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.