GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I own two volts, looove them, however I had to import them as they do not produce them in my country. I have issues with finding parts after my accident, does any of you know if there is another alternative car I can take windshield frm as well as driveshaft and floor pan? I am reallyyy in trouble here, thank you for any help.

If the same topic already exists, please transfer me there as I was unable to find anything similar.

Alex :)

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Alex, do you know that the first generation (2011 - 2015) Volt was sold as the Ampera in Europe? It is possible that many (if not all) of the parts you seek are the same as used in the Ampera. Good luck.

EDIT: I'm sorry, Alex. You are asking about a second generation Volt. To my knowledge, no second generation Volts were sold in Europe. Forget what I wrote before. I wish you luck.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
You are in a tough spot. The Gen I is basically an Opel Ampera which GM sold off to PSA (Citroen/ Peugeot) so some parts for it that are in stock may be available from Opel. Gen II is a completely different car and I expect you are going to do what we in N/A do when importing a rarer European car that was never imported, be limited to buying on the internet and having parts shipped over. I do it all the time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I cannot seem to find the chrome, driver window frame. Can you possibly help with that? Is there any other car I can take it from?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Lakobella.
Answer is No. I think. best way to find spare parts to Volt Gen2 is to call for local traders or check Allegro.
BTW.
Nie jestes jedyny z takimi problemami :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts