1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
950 Posts
Yeah I didn't know about it either but sure looks like it applies for this past year, so that would be another $750 (10% of the fed credit), will have to read more to see if 10% of the purchased/installed EVSE from the 8911 might also be able to be claimed?

·
Registered
950 Posts
Yeah I didn't know about it either but sure looks like it applies for this past year, so that would be another $750 (10% of the fed credit), will have to read more to see if 10% of the purchased/installed EVSE from the 8911 might also be able to be claimed?
Follow-up from the above -- I didn't see any place on the VA Schedule CR (nor in the instructions) about being able to claim 10% of the cost of purchasing/installing EVSE, so I didn't include that.

However I did note $750 on the Schedule CR (Part 8 Line A) for the EV purchase and got the refund issued today which did include the $750. I checked TurboTax and TaxSlayer and couldn't find the item in their calculation of the VA State return so I filed a paper copy instead.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Thanks for the follow up on this. Friday is "tax day" in my house so the timing is perfect!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts