GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

From InsideEvs courtesy of Tesla: "Not so long ago Tesla promised a whole customer video-expose on the Model S; going over all the features, components, gadgetry and advantages of their electric sedan in great detail, intended for recent purchaserers of the car. Something they did indeed produce, and then tucked away on their site. We figured we would pass along the 28 minute video intended for new owners, as it breaks down even the most mundane features of the car…a must watch for any Tesla Model S owner or fan."

http://insideevs.com/video-in-depth-tesla-model-s-walkthrough-for-owners/

Neat Machine!

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Thanks for the link. Interesting touch-screen interface. It looks like the switch in regeneration levels is buried - not very useful when compared to the Volt's gear shift lever that quickly allows for "L" regeneration braking one second and then normal "D" regeneration the next. I suppose that that wouldn't matter for those who like to drive in "L" mode all the time, but that's not my preferred style.

·
Registered
6,663 Posts
Very impressive. Sure wets the appetite for a Tesla. Can't wait to see what their up coming "small" Tesla is all about. I hope someone offers a 5 door wagon one of these days.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Me, too, on the "5 door wagon!" That center display--among other things--is really "impressive!"

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Thanks for the link. Interesting touch-screen interface. It looks like the switch in regeneration levels is buried - not very useful when compared to the Volt's gear shift lever that quickly allows for "L" regeneration braking one second and then normal "D" regeneration the next. I suppose that that wouldn't matter for those who like to drive in "L" mode all the time, but that's not my preferred style.
Yep, you have to click one or two buttons and then select the regen level. I am one of those that really prefers the higher level of regen at all times. But if you do prefer switching back and forth it is less convenient.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts