GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that CA is issuing 15,000 more Green HOV Stickers, it is time to buy a new car. Based on my research, it came down to the Prius Plug In and the Volt. I chose the VOLT and now based on Tax incentives, will go for my first new car ever. Getting some good quotes ($32,000+ with leather) but want to take advantage of the 0% financing offer from GM which ends Monday, July 7th (tomorrow night) My question is should I jump at this tomorrow and take advantage or does GM have 0% finance incentives often? If not, I think i am getting a fair offer and will jump on one of those i am getting, even if it is a 90 minute drive away. One closer is $700 more, but we will see what happens tomorrow. Appreciate your help, looking forward to being a VOLT and Green HOV Sticker owner!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Have you checked with Keyes and Rydell in the L.A. area?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Contact Dublin Chevrolet in the Bay area, speak to Jack Mahal. I just got a great offer and have leased from them.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Don't forget to get a private offer to save $1,000. See other forum topic for how-to.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Based on my research, it came down to the Prius Plug In and the Volt.
Must not have reserched Prius that hard.....

You do have to look at it every day, you know that right?

·
Banned
309 Posts
Do yourself a favor...don't waste your time. Just call Rick at Keyes. The guy is simply the best at what he does and makes it TOO easy to buy a car! Thanks again Rick for taking care of everyone I send your way. They all call me after and thank me for sending them to you!

·
Registered
286 Posts
I believe the 0% financing is offered on a fairly regular basis. I got it when I bought my Volt last november. But don't let that stop you. If you have a good deal just jump on it. I mean, what's the wait for?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Now that CA is issuing 15,000 more Green HOV Stickers, it is time to buy a new car. Based on my research, it came down to the Prius Plug In and the Volt. I chose the VOLT and now based on Tax incentives, will go for my first new car ever. Getting some good quotes ($32,000+ with leather) but want to take advantage of the 0% financing offer from GM which ends Monday, July 7th (tomorrow night) My question is should I jump at this tomorrow and take advantage or does GM have 0% finance incentives often? If not, I think i am getting a fair offer and will jump on one of those i am getting, even if it is a 90 minute drive away. One closer is $700 more, but we will see what happens tomorrow. Appreciate your help, looking forward to being a VOLT and Green HOV Sticker owner!
While the 0% offer does come and go, in the recent past it has been at most for 48 months. 72 months is unusual.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any chance this will be extended past Monday July 14th?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Volt Consumer Cash not eligible on 72 month $0?

dealer is saying I can't use the $1000 2014 Volt consumer cash on the 72 month 0% deal???

Don't forget to get a private offer to save $1,000. See other forum topic for how-to.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I checked online and the site only says the 0% may not be used with some other offers. I don't think the 0% back in March excluded the private offer but we ended up leasing so not 100% sure.

Hopefully someone can chime in who actually knows.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
The consumer cash may not be used with the zero percent. The private offer is compatible. I do not hink they are going to extend the zero percent, but I sure hope they do.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
My wife and I purchased our 2014 Volt premium, with safety one package and Bose, in Oct. 2013. We got $3,500 off MSRP plus
a $500.00 Costco Cash Card along with 0% financing for 48 months through Ally Financial (Bank).

Now with the 2015 Volt already being manufactured I would look at a minimum of $5,500 off MSRP along with 0% financing on the purchase of a 2014 Volt. Its a buyers market right now for a Chevy Volt...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you for clarifying, you are correct the consumer cash can't be used with the special 72 months at 0%. I was a little dismayed at first but I think I may be able to get a deal regardless.

The consumer cash may not be used with the zero percent. The private offer is compatible. I do not hink they are going to extend the zero percent, but I sure hope they do.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
And the first payment is in October with the deal.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts