GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealer has ordered a new 2017 Volt with the Adaptive Cruise control for me. Now I'm waiting impatiently until the end of May when it comes in. In the mean time I've ordered by Plugless charger, getting a quote from an electrician, created a nerdy Excel spreadsheet to compare my power company plan options and prowling these forums. I can't even express how grateful I am for these forums.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Congrats on your soon to arrive new Volt. Being a previous owner of a 2012 Volt and having just purchased a 2017, I can say you will really love the new version. Its a wonder to drive. The only complaint I have is they deleted the garage opener from the vehicle, minor thing but worth mentioning....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only complaint I have is they deleted the garage opener from the vehicle, minor thing but worth mentioning....
I saw some speculation on that regarding the 2016 Volt. I really, really don't understand it, but I appreciate you confirming what I'd feared. I guess we're back to using the clicker... Welcome to the 1990's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts