GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not getting any beeps only image on dash. Is there anyway to adjust the volume or do I have a service issue?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Above your head, on the center pod with the cabin/reading lights. there should be a button with a big "P" on it. If it is lit, the system is activated and you should hear the tones. If the LED is off, well, the whole system should be off. Take it in for service if it is not nagging you incessantly. ;)

·
Administrator
20,024 Posts
Not getting any beeps only image on dash. Is there anyway to adjust the volume or do I have a service issue?
It seems odd that the owner's manual would not have details about the system settings. Did you check there?

·
Registered
918 Posts
No beeps. Your seat cushion should vibrate as you approach the obstruction. Are you not getting the vibration?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I switch to vibration it works as I get the vibration in the seat. When I switch back to sound,(beeps) get the picture on the dash ,but no sound?

·
Registered
918 Posts
When I switch to vibration it works as I get the vibration in the seat. When I switch back to sound,(beeps) get the picture on the dash ,but no sound?
Is your ELR 2014 or 2016? Mine is 2014, and I didn't even know there was option to switch to sound.

3,600 Posts
Hi sammyd,

I’m sorry to see you’ve been having some recent concerns when trying to use your parking assist in your ELR, and would like to extend our assistance. We can certainly look into this more on our end, and (if need be) reach out to your dealership to facilitate a service appointment.

If this is something you would be interested in, please send us a private message with your VIN, contact information, current mileage, and the name of your preferred dealer.

Sincerely,

Amber G.
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a 2014 saks edition.As far as help goes can you tell me if its an adjustment that I can do or is it a service issue?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Now both beep & vibration have stopped working,image on dash still works.
Dealer time.
Mine's gone wonky too. If I stop at a traffic light with 10' or more of black pavement in front, the IP cycles between the speedometer and 1, 2, or 3 center park assist bars, with no seat vibe (which otherwise works fine when I'm pulling into the garage).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts