GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
And It Begins.
The Gen 2 of the EV. Mid priced EVs with long range.

Nobody knows what is going to happen. It's a very cool time to be a car nut.

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Nice shot!

Maybe that Arctic Blue one on the bottom is mine. :p
edit: wait, nevermind, no roof rails, so that's a LT. Mine is a Premier.

·
Registered
442 Posts
What! No drive up beside and take picture of the window sticker???? What kind of.. j/k Nice catch/find!!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Right now Bolts are only being offered on the west coast. That truck isn't going across the country. Could be cars for GM evaluation fleet, auto shows or for Canada.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right now Bolts are only being offered on the west coast. That truck isn't going across the country. Could be cars for GM evaluation fleet, auto shows or for Canada.
How do you know that truck is not going cross country?

·
Banned
7,289 Posts

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
Could be they are being transported from the factory to the location they are loaded on the train. Most likely bet actually.

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
Awesome, no matter where they are going or who is getting them. No more "vaporware" remarks.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
A bit of sunshine (powered possibly) on an otherwise dreary Michigan day.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Actually there are some people in Canada with TPW's in December. So maybe they are customer cars. GM Canada already has a number of fleet Bolt EV's.

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
Bolts are on trucks/rails and on their way to initial roll-out market dealers

Full story by our own Jeff Cobb over at the sister Hybridcars site

(soon to be out on the main page I figure)

Of note this is a full week sooner than the Gen1 Volt launch on Dec 13 2010 :D

http://www.hybridcars.com/chevy-bolts-are-on-their-way-to-dealers/

·
Premium Member
14,156 Posts
Great to see. And yes Joe, you're famous. Love the photo BTW -- the noise and the grain are great. Cross between digital and film. Very cool look. (Serious, I thought it was a professional shot when I saw it).

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
Great to see. And yes Joe, you're famous. Love the photo BTW -- the noise and the grain are great. Cross between digital and film. Very cool look. (Serious, I thought it was a professional shot when I saw it).
Agreed! Its a great shot.

Remember this??

http://gm-volt.com/2010/12/13/chevrolet-volt-customer-deliveries-have-begun/

Certainly this all stirs up some emotions and brings back some great memories from 6 years ago!
(and the comments are pretty entertaining as well given the fore-knowledge of where we are now)

"Just Drive and Smile"

:D
WopOnTour

1 - 20 of 28 Posts