GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, my volt is running great. I'm at around 83k miles now, I have lost a piece of trim though which seemed to come loose and get lost. I want to order two new pieces (replace both sides) but I'm finding it really difficult to locate the part number for this piece.
It attaches to the fender at the top near the windscreen.

I'll attach a photo. Green line shows the missing trim and the one still left

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
743 Posts
Since your Chevy dealer will have to order it why not just ask the parts guy? He'll pull up the diagram and you can point out the piece. He'll also know if any fasteners to be ordered.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Cowl grille side extension - depending on which side would be my bet...

22874372 - Left
22874373 - Right

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"Since your Chevy dealer will have to order it why not just ask the parts guy? He'll pull up the diagram and you can point out the piece. He'll also know if any fasteners to be ordered."

I wasn't sure I'd be able to describe it over the phone and I work a lot and can't take time off to go a dealer, so I order everything online

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Just realized mine are missing as well. Did they just pop right on or did you need fasteners?
They pop on and off using little rubber plugs that insert into those 2 holes. Mine are kinda curled up on each end, so I'm thinking of gluing them down with a little black RTV silicone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts