GM Volt Forum banner

3041 - 3047 of 3047 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
I give up... Differing stories on each end so I guess when it shows up it shows up. Goodbye fun of tracking your Volt from Detroit to your dealer.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Well, I have been informed, by my Volt rep, that my Volt will begin production this coming Monday. Any ideas about what I face with regards to timing?

Thanks,

·
Registered
204 Posts
I just got home from picking mine up today! I am going to post a pic tomorrow...

I didn't order mine from the beginning, the dealer happened to order what I wanted exactly so I bought the day it left the factory.

I was talking with the inventory manager today and asked if I ordered it how long would it have taken and she said 6 to 8 weeks on average. So I'd say you have at least a month? Not 100% though as I am new to Chevy.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Thanks NexusOne,
How longdid it take from the day it left the factory until it arrived at the dealer?

10 days in total from departing the factory on the truck and getting loaded on rail and arriving at the dealership.

·
Registered
265 Posts
On the chevrolet.com order tracking site, my order status just canged from "queued for production", skipped "production complete", and now show "Shipped/en route". Called my dealer, and they stated that it is scheduled to be built next week?????

3041 - 3047 of 3047 Posts