GM Volt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday my three year old Boxer/Walker Coonhound mix named River got a perfect bill of health from the Vet AND seems to have finally gotten completely over her anxiety about riding in a car. In fact she now seems to be enjoying it.

So it looks like my favorite puppy dog is going to be with me for a long time to come, AND she can be a traveling companion as well!

·
Registered
261 Posts
So which vehicle does she enjoy the most, the Volt or the Jeep?

As for an answer to your question, I'd have to say the simple fact that it's Friday and the sun is shining!

·
Registered
5,431 Posts

As for an answer to your question, I'd have to say the simple fact that it's Friday and the sun is shining!
Not for me. We have a second tropical wave hitting us with rain and some wind all day. The first one became Hurricane Earl. This one can be a new tropical storm.
http://www.accuweather.com/en/pr/bayamon/00961/weather-forecast/272113

At this moment, the rain has stopped, but my lawn and patio are flooded which is not good for my two dogs who relieve themselves outside. Then they will get wet and dirty our floors inside. So far, not such a good day for us.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

She likes the Jeep, she gets the whole back cargo area and all the windows.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not for me. We have a second tropical wave hitting us with rain and some wind all day. The first one became Hurricane Earl. This one can be a new tropical storm.
http://www.accuweather.com/en/pr/bayamon/00961/weather-forecast/272113

At this moment, the rain has stopped, but my lawn and patio are flooded which is not good for my two dogs who relieve themselves outside. Then they will get wet and dirty our floors inside. So far, not such a good day for us.
So what is making you happy is that you still have power and internet? <grin>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts